Saturday, December 13, 2008

Floor Beds

My kids have this strange love of, as we call them, floor beds. Wells has a cute little boy room with a ladder bed, which he doesn't like to sleep in. He also has a "white room", aka the unpainted guest room, where he moved all his bedroom toys to one day while I was busy with Maddox. Turns out he can't make it all night in that room either. Maddox only sleeps in his crib if he's super tired and I'm super smooth at getting him in there. Obviously, there are issues to be worked out. In the meantime, my philosophy has become: "If they'll sleep, floor bed it is!" :)

1 comment:

Amber Turner said...

First off, how cute! Second off...this too, shall pass...I certainly don't see them doing this at 15, 16 and 17 years old! ha! If they do, you need to get pics of that, too! LOL!