Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March In Review

Here are some of my favorite "Brothers" pictures from this month. Wells and Maddox are really enjoying playing together these days. They love to chase each other around the kitchen island, they love to play hide and seek, and they love to "save" each other when wrestling with Daddy. Maddox tries to copy everything that Wells does - the funniest things being playing Wii and showing his muscles. Recently, Maddox was crying and I couldn't get to him right away. I heard Wells say, "It's OK. I'm here." (awww, how sweet, I thought to myself.) Maddox continued crying and Wells repeated himself. Maddox continued crying and Wells screamed, "I SAID, I'M HERE!!!" Needless to say, Maddox continued to cry until I got to him. But, the point is that Wells does try to look out for him.
There is never a shortage of tattoos in this house...Here are Maddox's One-Year-Old Tricks:

And here is Wells providing landscaping service at church. He had a blast. When I told him he had only two more loads and then we had to leave, he asked to have one more after that for good luck! He was inspiring to the other folks helping out, and he was also somewhat of a celebrity at church on Sunday. He enjoyed all the compliments on his hard work.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Wow!!! He does have some great tricks! I love the tatoos!! So cute!!