Sunday, December 13, 2009

Macungie Day, Dec. 12th

My dad and our friends joined us for some holiday fun in town. It was a chilly day, but Wells and Maddox didn't mind. We had a blast riding the trolly, seeing the horses that pulled a carriage, talking with Santa (twice!), eating hot dogs, decorating stockings at the firehouse, and climbing on a firetruck! Maddox wasn't too fond of Santa when I tried to put him on his lap, but when I sat with him, he happily told Santa he wanted a "truck" and when Santa asked how old he was he said "one." Wells told Santa he wanted a watch and Santa said, "Ok, I'll bring you a watch." I thought the response was supposed to be something like, "Well, you be a good boy and I'll see what I can do about that." Fortunately, the watch is already taken care of, so no big deal.




Immediately preceding Macungie Day we went to an 8:30 makeup gym class for Maddox, and immediately after Macungie Day we went to pick our Christmas tree with Pops. Once we got home, Maddox passed out right in the living room. While he slept, Wells & I decorated the tree.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! The boys are adorable!!