Tuesday, April 13, 2010

America On Wheels

Wells had a preschool field trip to a really cool museum in Allentown.  Maddox enjoyed being a "school kid" for a day.  Here are just the highlights of allowing Maddox to be a school kid.  #1.  He repeatedly climbed under or around the ropes protecting the cars.  #2.  Every time the guide asked a question, Maddox yelled out, "UMM, I DON'T KNOW."  #3.  He was allowed to participate in the craft activity, and while I was helping Wells he colored the table top with red crayon.  I could not take my eyes off the kid for a second!  I was disappointed that I didn't get to focus more on Wells, but I think he understands.

This was Wells's favorite car.
This was Maddox's favorite car.  He's drawn to pink and purple lately and recently chose a pink toothbrush.
This was immediately preceding the red crayon incident.

No comments: