Maddox took his first bath in the inflatable tub this morning. He loved it...much more comfy than the contoured baby tub I had been stuffing him into.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Miscellaneous News
Maddox had his six month checkup this morning and he is a big, healthy boy. He's 16 lbs. 4 ozs. (45%) and in the 90% for height! Since Wells has been below the 5% for weight since he was four months old and never above the 15% for height, I guess Maddox will be the muscle behind the Wells/Maddox Duo when they get a little older.
Maddox took his first bath in the inflatable tub this morning. He loved it...much more comfy than the contoured baby tub I had been stuffing him into.
Today when we got to preschool Wells asked where I was going to take his picture. When I had to admit that I didn't have my camera, he was disappointed and advised me that he'd like me to take his picture (again) the next time we go. Here he is on his "back to school" treat/bribe.
Maddox took his first bath in the inflatable tub this morning. He loved it...much more comfy than the contoured baby tub I had been stuffing him into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Maddox's hair!! Too funny!
Post a Comment