Funny story - I asked him last night what he wanted to wear for his first day of school. He said, "A necktie." Cracking up, I said, "No honey, you'll get beat up." He said, "Why I get beat up?" I said, "Because you'll be the only one wearing a necktie." He said, "I have two. I take one for other kid." Fortunately, he doesn't care too much about clothes and didn't say anything about what I picked for him to wear this morning.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Wells Had A Great Day At School
Wells enjoyed his first day of class. There were no issues when I dropped him off in his classroom and kissed him goodbye. He came out saying "I have great day!"
Funny story - I asked him last night what he wanted to wear for his first day of school. He said, "A necktie." Cracking up, I said, "No honey, you'll get beat up." He said, "Why I get beat up?" I said, "Because you'll be the only one wearing a necktie." He said, "I have two. I take one for other kid." Fortunately, he doesn't care too much about clothes and didn't say anything about what I picked for him to wear this morning.
Funny story - I asked him last night what he wanted to wear for his first day of school. He said, "A necktie." Cracking up, I said, "No honey, you'll get beat up." He said, "Why I get beat up?" I said, "Because you'll be the only one wearing a necktie." He said, "I have two. I take one for other kid." Fortunately, he doesn't care too much about clothes and didn't say anything about what I picked for him to wear this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that story. Kids are so funny. Make sure to keep a print out or something of your blog. You'll want to remember that story when he's older!!
Post a Comment