Maddox is voluntarily being the water gun target.
Maddox is doing his now infamous "stand on one leg" trick for LOTS of applause!

Maddox loves to stand on something and then scream "MA" repeatedly until I look at him. This is the grin that always follows.

One night while I was doing dishes, Maddox found the box of Trident that Wells hid behind the sofa pillows. He was able to unwrap and get two pieces in his mouth before the quiet-ness struck me as odd.
And, at 15 1/2 months old, Maddox got his first tooth! He has since gotten three more - the other "pointy" one and the bottom middle ones. He has such a cute pumpkin smile!
And now on to Wells...
This is Uncle Bryan's super-fun treat
This is the new blue bike for which Wells contributed $28.25 of his own money.
Here he is proudly sporting Uncle Bryan's Marine dog tags.
Dirt Heaven, right behind our house. Whenever I asked Wells what he wanted to do, the answer was always "dig in the dirt." It has since been flattened out - whew!!!






1 comment:
Adorable pictures! You have the 2 cutest boys ever! It looks like they are having a lot of fun this summer. I can't wait until Sophie and Mikey get to meet them. It will be so much fun!
Post a Comment