Wells fell in love with this "rock music" shirt when we were doing some back-to-school shopping and he was excited to wear it for his first day. However, the weather was too warm on the first day of school for long sleeves. Fortunately, we had a nice cool day today, his second day. He was worried though that he'd have to wear his pin-on name tag again and it would ruin his shirt. I never heard otherwise, so I guess it all worked out OK. PS- only the real rockers shamelessly carry their blankies.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
First (And Second) Day of School
Wells started preschool this week. So far, it's a smashing success. When we got inside on the first day, he told me he forgot where to go. I reminded him that this was a new school and he had never been in the building before. "Oh," he said. His teacher is Mrs. Laudenschlager, AKA Mrs. Yaddensager.


Wells fell in love with this "rock music" shirt when we were doing some back-to-school shopping and he was excited to wear it for his first day. However, the weather was too warm on the first day of school for long sleeves. Fortunately, we had a nice cool day today, his second day. He was worried though that he'd have to wear his pin-on name tag again and it would ruin his shirt. I never heard otherwise, so I guess it all worked out OK. PS- only the real rockers shamelessly carry their blankies.
Wells fell in love with this "rock music" shirt when we were doing some back-to-school shopping and he was excited to wear it for his first day. However, the weather was too warm on the first day of school for long sleeves. Fortunately, we had a nice cool day today, his second day. He was worried though that he'd have to wear his pin-on name tag again and it would ruin his shirt. I never heard otherwise, so I guess it all worked out OK. PS- only the real rockers shamelessly carry their blankies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment